Sunday, November 10, 2013

I start working very soon!

Hey guys...wuu2?

I have had wonderful time here. Tomorrow is the last day of training, witch means WE GO LIVE! So dear friends, if you have any problems with Microsoft products give me a call. I am here to help you:)

Actually last week has been like all my previous weeks. Days are warm and nice, evenings are a bit cooler. Today I was thinking, that less then a month and we have advent time. For me it's so weird that Christmas is so close, because I have still summer here.

This weekend was really cool! I actually used time to see new places in Athens. I was on Lycabettus Hill. It's amazing place with amazing view. Also I did not know that we have turtles here. How cool is that??:P

My lovely friends... When this day comes and you are here in Athens, then this is a place where we just need to go.


2 comments:

  1. At least you have sun, we have cold and rain so enjoy the sunshine there because it's crap here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something is wrong with this winter cause it is already Detcember but we do not have snow :( And tomorrow starts Christmas Market at Town Hall Square of Tallinn ...but...for me i do not have this Christmas feeling at all. It is sad :( So I prefer being there than here :)

    ReplyDelete